Thursday, October 11, 2007

Planning My Wedding Again

Hi
Cecil is studying and I'm bored. Not that I have nothing to do because I have an assignment to complete, but I need to get a few things in order to complete it first. This year I've decided to fulfill a life long dream of mine - to go do an Interior Designing / Events Management Cause. I'm currently busy with assignment 2 of 8 and so far so excellent. In this assignment I need to plan a function. I had so much fun deciding how I'd like my wedding to be that I've decided to plan a wedding (Mine of cause), however I have forgotten how much work needs to go into it since I need to design and make a Gift Register, Invitations, the Menu, a Program, a Thank You Gift, the Table Settings and Decor etc. I'm enjoying it because its the finner details that I did not have to do for my own wedding "Thanks to the wonderful wedding planner we had." I'm getting so carried away with it all that I might consider taking it up as a future job. Its 21:45 so I'm off to bed - Chat to you soon...

No comments: