Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Endless Headache

Hi
For the past 4 days I've been suffering from the most terrible non stop headaches. I've tried ice, a vinegar cloth, garlic in cloth wrapped around my head and nothing seems to work. Because of my little expectation I'm not allowed any medication accept for Pernado. I've"even tried the headache clinic, but they need to take x-rays to determine the cause of the headaches and that I'm not allowed either the gentleman I spoke to over the phone told me very politely to call them again after our expectation has arrived. That's in 5 months and I have no intentions of having a headache that long...


You can't come in. by Ellen Costa

You can't come in.
I can't get out,
and there's no changing that.
I feel as if my head is the hippest club in town,
too selective for just anyone to get in or understand.
There's only me,I'm all alone.
I'm all alone in my own world.
There is no helping me,there is only the pain, and that never ends.
The pain lasts forever. Sharp needles in the back of my neck,
in the back of my head,in my hands,in my arms,and in my eyes,
never stopping,always hurting.A circle of pain surrounds me,
and draws me in.
Then a flash of light A cold sensation hits the back of my neck,
I struggle to sleep. My throat closes,I can't breath.
I can't sleep if I can't breath.
Spinning in circles,spinning,spinning,falling,and falling.
A nauseous feeling grabs my stomach,and never lets go.
Every muscle hurts.Every sound,Every vision,and every light hurts.
Lying in a dark room with nowhere to go.
I feel so helpless,so powerless,as if nothing is under my control.
There is no control,they hit,and I hurt,there's no stopping that.
My muscles tighten I scream.
My shoes are taken cold hands and unfamiliar faces holding down my arms and legs.
Suddenly a prick... and prick in my arm.
All I feel is that coldness,that uncomfortableness.
The room begins to spin the medication sets in,spinning and spinning,
falling and falling.
Then darkness...

No comments: