Friday, May 23, 2008

A SECRET I WANT TO SHARE


I just had one of the most informative hour's of my life. For 1 hour today I've been listening to 3 very inspiring woman talk about how everyone can improve the quality of their lives. They spoke about the importance of loving yourself, thinking positive, setting goals for yourself and forgiveness. I know I've heard it all before, but I guess it is the way the message was put across. I come from a very strong religious background and in my circle of friends we seldom talk about reading any other books - apart from our spiritual books. These ladies spoke about one book in particular its called "THE SECRET" I love reading in general and with all my bed rest I have the time to slot in a book or 10 before baby arrives. I'm currently reading two Karen Kingsburry series's one about the Baxter Family and the other The Forever Faithful Series. However I would like to get the book as well - There's a saying that goes eat the chicken and throw away the bones and I recon: I have the best spiritual books and tapes any human being could ever want and if this book can improve the quality of my natural life why not give it a shot - what do I stand to loose...

No comments: