Saturday, June 28, 2008

BABA INDABA


Hi
I'm pregnant exactly 7 month's and 1 week to the day and I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I feel. Today we went to our 1st Baba Indaba. I think the daddy to be and I was more excited than most of the kiddies we saw. Up until day because of my past we have not bought anything yet, so today we went a bit crazy with the baby shopping. I guess you will never have everything your baby needs since there is so much out there to buy. Needless to say we both exhausted to I can't wait to jump into bed and await my birthday tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Verna!!! I am so excited for both (all three) of your. It must have been a whole lot of fun!!!

Trust you had a beautiful birthday too.

Anonymous said...

You beginning to get in the groove of being a mommy. Thats what we do ...shop for our kids ......I am glad you excited .......Trust that your day was much more beautiful than mine!!!! ha ha ha