Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy



My dad left for Trinidad and Tobago this morning and we miss him already. After being home and in bed all week my body was in a bit of shock when we had to be up and out in the wee hours of the morning to see my him off at the airport. We live about 10min from the airport that because its sooo cold it was fairly dark for that time of the morning. Being a very cold Sunday morning our complex was still very quiet since and I can't remember seeing any cars on the road whilst being on our way there. When arrived I surprised that it was soooo difficult to find parking and inside there was people everywhere.

I know my dad pops into my blog on occasion so I wish him all the best with his trip. I remember from when we were very little before a long trip he would always pray that we would be a blessing to the people we went to and that God will take us there safely and bring us back. Well that's my prayer for you and while you gone Cecil and I will take good care of your SJONGOU (Hahaha). I believe they speak Creole over there so dad bon lanwit.

No comments: