Thursday, March 12, 2009

I KNOW HIS RIGHT, BUT DOES HE NEED TO KNOW?


I think he's really cross for me this time. We had a moment of intense fellowship. Every morning our bedside alarm goes off at 05:30, CD gets up 1st takes his shower gets dressed the softly tells me Verna its 06:00. By the time I wake up breakfast is ready which is often cereal followed by eggs and or toast. My lunch is also ready with a fruit and juice for work. Well this morning was no different since CD is always singing while he does it I assume he loves doing it while I try to sleep until the very last min - I'm not the best morning person. I don't see why I can't only start work at 12:00. Well it all works quite well for me until occasionally we oversleep - the alarm goes off 15min late. These are usually the days when we have our moment of intense fellowships about how I need to be up earlier.

I know his right, but do I have to admit to it. If I say sorry, but you right I will have to change my waking up routine and I read somewhere that routine is good... Strange thing is when we with Asenath and she for some reason wakes up at 03:00am I'm usually the first one up to change her nappy and warm her bottle and feed her.