Friday, March 27, 2009

A New Baby




It is 12:07 and I'm still awake - here is the reason why... After 10 years of working for different bosses I've decided to take a giant leap of faith and become my own boss. For months now I've been playing around with the idea of starting an Events Company and its finally looking like its coming together brilliantly. Although I have not started yet I've laid allot of ground work and thanks to my awesome brother I have an impressive website ready and waiting to go live. I still have some huge hurdles to overcome, but with all the help and support I have I'm pretty sure everything is going to work out just fine.

When I think of the little sleep I'm getting with all the late night planning, I guess you could say I have a new baby on the way. Will let you know when its born - in the meantime my Herbal Life Thermogetics is working overtime.
Please keep me in your prayers...

No comments: