Tuesday, January 20, 2009

30 YEARS IS A LONG TIME...


glitter-graphics.com



Its mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary.
In this day and age 30 years is almost unheard of I'm soooooooo proud of them. All I can say is that after 30 years they've set the goal posts extremely high. We'll be married 3 years in a few days time and it makes 30 years seem a life time away. Its not everyday that you find people married for sooooo long who still loves, respects, supports and encourages each other. We wish them many more years to come...

With Asenath being with them all week Gran and Gramps gets to see from the smile she wakes up with each and every morning till the fight she puts up every night before falling off to sleep. That means she does everything with them from going on shopping trips to working with Grandpa, who puts her on the table in his office while his working. I recon Simba Chipy watched him working for the first 3 months and now she seems to think she knows exactly how a Laptop works.

Thank you for always being there for us. The list would be endless if I had to thank you for everything you've done for us. I can't think of a single time that you were not there for me or any one else I know be it family or a stranger. Just to mention one of many Not too long ago I locked my car's key in my car while being at work and you never hesitated to go cut a new house key for my place in order to get my spare key so I can drive home. You've always taken your stand for what is right no matter how unpopular it will make you. Thank you for leading by example, because you don't only talk the talk, but you walk the talk as well.
A quote from my mom I will never forget:
God does not hold you responsible for another man's actions, he holds you responsible for the things you do.


Daddy for your birthday on the 31st

glitter-graphics.com
A quote from Daddy I will never forget:
I cried for shoes until I saw a man with no feet.



glitter-graphics.com

No comments: